Ten Commandments Of Cyber Ethics
- Thou shall not use a computer to harm other people.
- Thou shall not interfere with other people’s computer work.
- Thou shall not snoop around in other people.
- Thou shall not use a computer to steal.
- Thou shall not use a computer to bear false witness.
- Thou shall not copy or use proprietary software for which you have not paid.
- Thou shall not use other people’s computer resources without authorization or proper compensation.
- Thou shall not appropriate other people’s intellectual output.
- Thou shall think about the social consequences of the program you write or the system you design.
- Thou shall use a computer in ways that, show consideration of and respect for your fellow humans.
- Cyber crime is a punishable oﬀence.
Advice to Parents to Curb Internet Addiction
- Limit the internet time need not be answered.
- Teach your ward that every mail need not be answered.
- Disable unnecessary notifications.
- Develop Coping Skills.
- Spend some quality time with your ward and teach them that internet is not YOUR Family.